Please stop by the GSU College of Law’s Investor Advocacy Clinic blog and read this post, written by law student Thomas Abrahamson.
About the ADR Blog:
This blog is edited by GSU law professor Doug Yarn and GSU law students Allison Vaughn and Andrew Brandt to provide timely updates, stimulating dialogue, and in-depth analysis of dispute resolution topics of current interest in Georgia.
- What Happens In Mediation Stays In Mediation wp.me/pFzD0-ev 10 months ago
- FINRA Board Decision Invalidates Class Action Waivers in Customer Agreements and Charles Schwab Agrees to… wp.me/pFzD0-er 10 months ago
- 11th Circuit Affirms Collective Action Can Be Waived in Arbitration Agreement wp.me/pFzD0-eg 11 months ago
- REPORT FROM THE CAPITOL: ANTI-FOREIGN LAW “SHARIA BILL” DEFEATED – FOR NOW wp.me/pFzD0-dW 11 months ago
- California Wants a “Puff” wp.me/pFzD0-e9 11 months ago